ANTHEM PURE PERFORMANCE, PURE VALUE
Anthems MRX A/V Receivers are about maximizing performance for the money. Building on the feature set of our previous models, weve added the newest version of ARC Genesis, a redesigned and more accurate calibration microphone, Anthem Web User Interface, integrated streaming support, object-oriented audio codecs with support for up to 15.2 channels and the clean power delivery Anthem is known for with up to 140 watts per channel.
The MRX 540, 740 and 1140 are a great way to bring premium audio to any home theater or media room. Seamlessly integrate your smart TV or projector with 7 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs, plus eARC. Ultra HD signals are passed through unaltered up to 18.2 Gbps with Dolby Vision, HDR and Hybrid Log Gamma support. MRX 1140 Features & Functions
MRX 1140 15.2 Pre-Amplifier / 11 Amplifier Channel A/V Receiver
Anthems MRX A/V Receivers are about maximizing performance for the money. Building on the feature set of previous models, the MRX 1140 now include:
- New Electronics platform, up to 15.2 pre-amplifier channels with 11 amplifier channels, HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2, hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 (8K)
- All object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
- IMAX Enhanced
- ARC Genesis now features a more precise microphone, ensuring better results in any listening environment.
- Platform Agnostic Streaming with AirPlay2, Google Chromecast (Audio), Bluetooth v4.2, and Spotify Connect and Roon (coming soon!)
- Reliable Networking Platform with web-based setup and over-the-air updates
- Next-Generation DSP Platform
- Modernized Design with high resolution front panel display
- Amp matrixing with up to 10 re-assignable channels
- Two Independent sub outputs on MRX 1140, allow ARC Genesis to correct multiple subs individually for frequency response and phase alignment.
- Independent HDMI Zone 2 output.
- 15.2 pre-amplifier channels with 11 amplifier channels. 140 watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms.
- Amp matrixing with up to 10 re-assignable channels
- Two independent subwoofer outputs
- Auto Subwoofer Phase Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Auto Subwoofer Polarity Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Latest Implementation of ARC Genesis
- Four Speaker Profile Memories
- 2 / 5 cm Speaker Distance Increments
- 0.5dB Level Increments
- Super Sub Front Setting
HDMI & Video:
- Dolby Vision
- IMAX Enhanced
- HDMI 2.0b & HDCP 2.2 (hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 8K)
- HDMI eARC
- 4:4:4 Subsampling @4K60 (18.2 Gbps)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
- BT.2020 Color Gamut
- 4K 50/60 Switching
- Zone 2 HDMI Output
- Dual HDMI Outputs
- Standby Pass-Through
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby HD
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- IP Control
- RS-232 Control
- IR Input
- Three 12V Trigger Outputs
- Pre-made Control Drivers
- Save and Load Settings
- Import and Export Settings
- Rackmount kit (sold separately)
- Apple Airplay
- Apple Airplay 2
- Google Chromecast Audio
- Spotify Connect (coming soon!)
- Roon (coming soon!)
- Anthem Logic
- Dolby Surround
- DTS Neural:X
- DTS Virtual:X
- All Channel Stereo
- All Channel Mono
- Anthem Web User Interface
- Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM)
- 30 Input Configurations
- Input trim adjustments
- Power-on Input Assignment
- Auto Power Off
- Eco Mode (standby)
- Over-the-air Network updates
- USB updates
- Beta updates (over-the-air)
- Backlit Remote Control
- Toroidal Transformer
Explore The New MRX Series
New features, capabilities and robust integration position Anthem MRX Series as the ultimate power center of premium home theater and audio. MRX 1140
15.2 Pre-Amplifier / 11 Amplifier Channel A/V receiver with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX Enhanced. 140-watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms. Includes ARC (Anthem Room Correction). HDMI v2.1 8K Upgradeable. MRX 740
11.2 Pre-Amplifier / 7 Amplifier Channel A/V receiver with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX Enhanced. 140-watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms. Includes ARC (Anthem Room Correction). HDMI v2.1 8K Upgradeable. MRX 540
7.2 Pre-Amplifier / 5 Amplifier Channel A/V receiver with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX Enhanced. 100-watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms. Includes ARC (Anthem Room Correction). HDMI v2.1 8K Upgradeable.
Feel the storys full emotional impact, bringing your entertainment to life with an ultravivid picture, brighter highlights, and darker shadows.
Sound has never sounded this good. Feel a deeper connection to the stories and music you love with sound that moves all around you with breathtaking realism.
DTS:X is the next generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new audio experiences in immersion and interactivity.
IMAX ENHANCED is the only way to experience IMAXs signature picture, sound and scale in the home, IMAX Enhanced combines digitally remastered 4K HDR content and DTS audio technologies with best-in-class consumer electronics products and streaming platforms. Learn More What is IMAX Signature Sound"
For every film released in IMAX theatres, IMAX works in close collaboration with the filmmakers and original sound team to create a custom soundtrack fully optimized for IMAX theatres point-source surround sound. Instead of using a near-field mix which dulls the impact of IMAXs theatrical sound systemthis proprietary IMAX audio mix is painstakingly recreated for a living room environment. What is DTS:X"
DTS:X is the next generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new audio experiences in immersion and interactivity. DTS:X places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating the most lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience ever. Free from channel restrictions, sound can be placed and moved to where you would hear it in the real world. Because DTS:X doesnt require any specific speaker layout, you can arrange your home theater system however you want it. With DTS:X youre in control of your listening experience. That hard-to-hear line in a movie can be lifted out of the background sounds for a more personal entertainment experience. Backward Compatible
DTS will play back all DTS formats including DTS Digital Surround and DTS-HD Master Audio. DTS:X bitstreams are backward-compatible with older DTS AVRs and sound great. Immersive
DTS:X places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating the most lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience ever. Be prepared this improved immersion and heightened realism makes horror movies scarier, comedies more laugh-out-loud, and car chase scenes even more real. Flexible
The DTS:X solution adapts to practically any home theater speaker layout, so you have the freedom to choose what fits best in your home. What is Dolby Atmos"
Sound has never sounded this good. Feel a deeper connection to the stories and music you love with sound that moves all around you with breathtaking realism. Immersive Sound
Freed from channels, individual sounds are precisely placed in the room and can move around you, including overhead and down low, immersing you in each story and song. Crystal Clear Quality
Whether its intimate dialogue or a complex soundscape, every detail comes alive in rich clarity and depth, so you wont miss a thing. Feel More
Turn up the volume on your emotions with audio so rich, so immersive, so pure, youll feel a stronger connection to the characters and music. Embraced by Artists
Dolby Atmos expands the creative palette for artists and creators. Instruments and vocals can be isolated and articulated with incredible clarity. And the use of multi-dimensional space makes listeners feel like theyve stepped inside the song. Dolby Height Speakers