Enclave CineHome PRO 5.1 Wireless Home Theater System THX Certified
THX Certified 5.1 Wireless Home Theater
WiSA Certified No Compression no delays up to 8 channels
Dolby Audio & DTS: Digital Surround
HDMI eARC / ARC / Optical / 3.5mm Analog / Bluetooth 5.0
Only the very best products with uncompromising quality, performance, and consistency become THX Certified. Meet the CineHome PRO.14 custom drivers perfectly tuned and matched with 6 powerful class-D amplifiers transform your living room into a true wireless surround sound cinematic experience no sound bar can match.
No more sound bars giving you lackluster audio performance, WiFi dropouts, or Bluetooth latency. The Enclave Audio CineHome PRO brings crisp, clear sound to your music movies and games with the latest WiSA wireless technology. The CineHome PRO offers uncompromising true wireless 5.1 surround sound yet sets up with the simplicity of a sound bar. Simply add power to your speakers, connect your CineHub with your TV and let Enclave take care of the rest.
Founded by George Lucas in 1983, THX® is world renowned as the definition of world class audio and video experiences. THX® Certification is reserved for only the best products that offer uncompromising quality, performance, and consistency. The Enclave CineHome PRO is proud to be the world's first WiSA compatible THX® Certified system.
HDMI eARC/OPTICAL CONNECTIONS
Just one cable to your TV is all you need. The CineHub is equipped with eARC and ARC for a simple setup process. Connect the HDMI cable provided to the ARC port of your TV, ensure the sound output is set to HDMI ARC and you're done!
No more replacing entire systems to keep up to date. Through future modular upgrades, the CineHome systems can support additional subwoofers and speakers to maximize your audio experience.
USE YOUR TV REMOTE OR SMARTPHONE
No more confusing remotes with buttons you never use. The Enclave is designed to work with your TV remote or a universal remote. For advanced settings and system updates, connect your smartphone to your CineHub with Bluetooth and use the Enclave App.
DOLBY AUDIO AND DTS
Hear cinema-like surround sound with Dolby Audio and DTS technologies, even from stereo signals. Experience your favorite shows and movies how the director intended with clear vocals and rich, room-filling sound.
- Channels 5.1
- Supported Audio Formats Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, Multichannel PCM
- HDMI Support HDMI ARC / eARC
- Connectors 1 x Optical TOSLINK _x000D_ 1 x 3.5mm Analog_x000D_ 1 x HDMI with eARC / ARC
- Remote Control App Based on iOS, AndroidGoogle Play, TVOS,
- Power Requirements CineHub Transmitter: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A _x000D_ Wireless Speakers: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz,
- Box Dimensions (L x W xH ) 25.9 x 16.1 x 30.2" (658 x 408 x 767 mm)
- In the Box_x000D_ Enclave CineHome PRO 5.1 Wireless Home Theater System THX Certified_x000D_ 1 x Subwoofer (10" Front Firing)_x000D_ 1 x Center Speaker (2 x 3" Drivers + 1 x 1" Tweeter)_x000D_ 2 x Left and Right (2 x 3" Drivers + 1 x 1" Tweeter in each Speaker)_x000D_ 2 x Surround Speakers (Full range 1x 3" Driver + 1 x 1" Tweeter in each Speaker)_x000D_ 6 x Power Cords_x000D_ 1 x CineHub Wireless Transmitter_x000D_ 1 x HDMI Cable_x000D_ 1 x Power Supply Cord_x000D_ QuickStart Guide, Owner's Manual, Legal/Warranty Information_x000D_ Limited 2- Year Warranty
||Dimensions (W x H x D) Center: 5.3 x 24.1 x 3.4 in. (134 x 613 x 87 mm)7.2lbs (3.3kgs)
Front Left/Right: 55.3 x 3.4 x 24.1 in. (134 x 87 x 613 mm)7.2lbs (3.3kgs)
Rear Left/Right: 4.6 x 6.9 x 6.4 in. (5.3 x 3.4 x 16.4 in. (134 x 87 x 413 mm) 4.6lbs (2.1kgs)
Subwoofer: 14.4 x 12.0 x 18.8 in. (365 x 306 x 477 mm)
CineHub: 7.0 x 5.1 x 1.6 in. (178 x 130 x 40 mm) 0.9(0.41kg)
||Package Weight 68 lbs (30.8kgs)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.