5-driver, 2-way acoustic suspension, LCR, on-wall / stand / shelf-mounted
Step-up performance. Millenia speakers offer sophisticated state-of-the-art Paradigm Reference technology wrapped in a sleek lifestyle design to complement today's flat-panel televisions. Satin-anodized pure-aluminum domes, mica-loaded polymer bass/midrange cones, polypropylene bass cones. Highly polished black chrome finish.
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada's world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
- Design 5-driver, 2-way acoustic suspension, on-wall / stand / shelf-mounted, MagneShield™""
- High-Frequency Driver(s) 25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ dome, die-cast heatsink chassis ferro-fluid cooled
- Bass / Midrange Driver(s) Two 115-mm (4-1/2 in) MLP™ cones, 25-mm (1 in) dual-layer voice coils, HTD™ system die-cast heatsink chassis
- Bass Driver(s) Two 115-mm (4-1/2 in) mineral-filled polypropylene cones, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) dual-layer voice coils, HTD™ system die-cast heatsink chassis
- Low-Frequency Extension* 77 Hz (DIN)
- Maximum Input Power" 110 watts
- Impedance Compatible with 8 ohms
- Internal Volume 4.5 L / 0.16 cu ft
||5-driver, 2-way acoustic suspension, LCR, on-wall / stand / shelf-mounted
|Frequency Response On-axis
||2 dB from 110 Hz - 20 kHz
|High Frequency Driver
||25-mm (1 in) S-PAL dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, die-cast heatsink chassis
|Mid/bass Frequency Driver
||Two 115-mm (4-1/2 in) MLP cones, 25-mm (1 in) dual-layer voice-coils, HTD system die-cast heatsink chassis
|Low Frequency Driver
||Two 115-mm (4-1/2 in) mineral-filled polypropylene cones, 25-mm (1 in) dual-layer voice-coils, HTD system die-cast heatsink chassis
|Sensitivity Room / Anechoic
||92 dB / 89 dB
||Compatible with 8 ohms
||12.6 lbs. (5.7 kg)
||25.875" x 5.125" x 4.625" (65.7cm x 13.0cm x 11.7cm)
|Low Frequency Extension
||77 Hz (DIN)
||2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz
|Frequency Response 30° Off-axis
||2 dB from 110 Hz - 18 kHz
|Suitable Amplifier Power Range
||15 - 150 watts
|Maximum Input Power
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.