Ultra thin (1-3/4 in / 4.4 cm) including wall mount 3-driver, 2-way bass-reflex with dual passive radiators in ultra-thin on-wall with molded high-gloss polymer enclosure.
Millenia LP 2 Left, center, and Right Speaker
Millenia LP 2 delivers immersive sound in the smallest footprint of the Millenia soundbar series. At just over 25 in length, Millenia LP 2 pairs well with smaller flat panels while providing hallmark Paradigm sound. Configure a left/right setup, or add a third as a center channel. Wall mount or table mount using supplied stands.
Millenia LP XL Left, Center, and Right Speaker
As flat panels become larger with each passing year, Millenia LP XL - at just over 33 long - is a perfect choice. Create a fantastic 2-channel sound, or include a third as a center channel for an even better sound experience. Wall mount or table mount using supplied stands.
Millenia LP Trio LCR speaker in a single design
With left, center and right channels combined into a single, 48 soundbar, Millenia LP Trio is the perfect complement to any flat panel and an ideal match to most 55 TV s.
The Technology Behind Millenia LP 2, LP XL and LP Trio Speakers
High-Frequency Drive Units
- S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Dome
- Rigid Mineral-Filled ABS Chassis
- Protective, Perforated Aluminum Mesh Screen Guard with Wide Dispersion Architecture and Integrated Phase Ring
- High-Power Apical Former
- Advanced Motor Structure with Extruded Aluminum Heat sink
Bass/Midrange Drive Units
- High-Poformance Anodized Unibody Bass/midrange Cone
- Performance-Optimized Nitrite-Butodiene rubber Surround
- Nomex Spider
- High-power Apical Former
- High-Performance Motor Assembly includes 1-1/2 High-Temperature Aluminum Voice coil and Powerful Neodymium Magnet
- Steel Heatfin Basket
- High-Performance Anodized Unibody Bass/Midrange Cone
- Performance-optimized Nitrite Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Precision-Tuned Resonances System
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.