Perfect for commercial or residential applications, the HDA-1600 Low-Z / 70 Volt Amplifier delivers 600 Watts per channel and features 4 unbalanced analog inputs and 1 balanced analog input. Two microphone inputs support phantom power and the amplifier supports ducking to automatically lower the volume of music playing for paging applications & microphone use. Easily select and control which sources to listen to in which zones of your facility via URC's Total Control smart automation and control system.
- Low-Z / 70 Volt Amplifier
- 600 Watts per channel @ 8 Ohm; 1200 Watts per channel @ 4 Ohm; 2 x 600 Watts @ 70 Volt
- 96 kHz / 24-bit, High Resolution Audio streaming
- Each zone supports a full 5-band parametric EQ
- Ducking input capability (automatically lowers the volume of the music playing for paging applications & microphone use)
- Paging event support
- Store up to 10 .WAV files in each chassis (for doorbell ring chime and / or trigger alert chimes)
- Gigabit AVB Network Switch Required
- System processor and professional programming by an authorized URC Total Control dealer required
- *HDA-SW5 AVB Network Switch is needed when more than 1 HDA product is installed
|600 Watts per channel @ 8 Ohm; 1200 Watts per channel @ 4 Ohm; 2 x 600 Watts @ 70 Volt
||600 Watts per channel @ 8 Ohm; 1200 Watts per channel @ 4 Ohm; 2 x 600 Watts @ 70 Volt
|96 kHz / 24-bit, High Resolution Audio streaming
||96 kHz / 24-bit, High Resolution Audio streaming
|Each zone supports a full 5-band parametric EQ
||Each zone supports a full 5-band parametric EQ
||4 Unbalanced Analog Audio Inputs 1 Balanced Analog Audio Input 2 Microphone Inputs with URC DSP Features (supporting Phantom Power)
||1 stereo amplifier output channel / 2 independent mono output channels
|Ethernet RJ45 1 Gbps (Full Duplex, for Gigabit LAN only)
||Ethernet RJ45 1 Gbps (Full Duplex, for Gigabit LAN only)
||AC100~240V 50/60 Hz
|Power, Network connectivity and network status LEDs
||Power, Network connectivity and network status LEDs
|Clipping, Microphone & Phantom Power LEDs
||Clipping, Microphone & Phantom Power LEDs
||URC Total Control
|HDA requires Total Control Accelerator 3 to program and deploy
||HDA requires Total Control Accelerator 3 to program and deploy
||17.125" (434.98 mm) W x 3.875" (98.425mm) H x 11.94" (303.2mm) D
||12.25 lbs (5.55kg)
||Please visit www.urc-automation.com/warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.