Versatile programmable universal remote provides single-room IR control - TV, A/V components, cable and satellite boxes. It is ideal for home theater installations and A/V control in kitchens and bedrooms. Customizable user interface enables dealer to create custom on-screen graphics. When used with a compatible Complete Control® base station, it controls A/V components through walls and cabinet doors, even from outside - no need to point the remote or be in the same room. Rechargeable battery with elegant charging cradle included -- you can even use the remote when it's in the charging cradle without the worry of having the cradle tip over.
- 2" Color LCD Screen
- Custom user interface allows dealer to create custom icons, layouts, themes, backgrounds and sounds
- Displays up to 6 buttons per screen
- Backlit hard button keypad with intuitive layout
- Delivers single-room, one way control of IR devices
- Ergonomic design
- Controls A/V through walls and cabinet doors, or from outside
- Pick -Up sensor wakes remote up when lifted, preserving battery charge
- Event and Sleep timers for automated scheduling
- Features conditional logic for advanced programming
- Rechargeable battery with tabletop charging cradle
- Compatible Complete Control® Base Station Required
- Professional programming by authorized URC Complete Control® dealer required
||UPC 656787-208902 (MX-890); UPC 656787-318908 (MX-890i)
||418 MHz (MX-890); 433 MHz (MX-890i for international and highly-populated markets); range 50-100 feet (15-30 meters),
|IR range of 30-50 feet (9-15 meters); frequency 15 kHz to 455 kHz
||IR range of 30-50 feet (9-15 meters); frequency 15 kHz to 455 kHz
||URC Complete Control®
||1.97" (50mm) W x 8.46" (214.9mm) H x 1.02" (25.9mm) D
||5.73 oz (0.16 kg)
||One year limited warranty
Multiple Function Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.