Perfect for control of boardrooms, bars / restaurants, amenities areas, and home theaters, this premium In-Wall touch screen controller features a 10-inch high-resolution touch screen with an integrated camera & microphone (for room to room intercom) and can be mounted either horizontally (with a 3-gang wall box) or vertically (with a 2-gang wall box) n your wall for flexible placement options. The LCD displays vivid images of the attractive graphical user interface plus live video for room-to-room intercom with compatible door stations and surveillance cameras. Easily select and control what source(s) to play in the each room of your Total Control system. You can also control lighting, motorized shading systems, heating & cooling systems, Home Connect enabled appliances and online video conferencing systems and more! Built-in night mode and proximity sensor illuminates the touch screen when you want it to.
- Attractive design with soft-touch finish and diamond-polished aluminum accents
- 10-inch In-Wall Touch Screen
- Your Authorized URC dealer can customize the graphics with room images, corporate logos, icons, and backgrounds
- Favorite Channels for easy selection of your most-viewed channels, with automatic updates to your current channel line up
- Shortcuts menu provides one-touch access to frequently-used devices and activities (up to 6 activities per room)
- Built-in AV intercom works with all URC Total Control touch screens
- Live camera view from compatible door stations and surveillance cameras
- Night mode and proximity sensor to activate
- System processor and professional programming by an authorized URC Total Control dealer required
|Network Connections Ethernet RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps Wired installation with PoE+
||Network Connections Ethernet RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps Wired installation with PoE+
||URC Total Control
||10.25" (260.4mm) W x 7" (177.8mm) H x 1.25" (31.75mm) D
||1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg)
||Please visit www.urc-automation.com/warranty
Multiple Function Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.