Hear the most musical sound from an elegantly slim profile. The Marantz NR1710 7.2ch 4k Ultra HD AV receiver drives immersive, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1710 supports multi-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. Enjoy your extensive music collection with support for Hi-Res formats, a front-panel USB and phono equalizer to connect your turntable. Stream music from leading music services and control the NR1710 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Eight HDMI inputs - including one on the front panel - support the latest video and picture formatting and eARC transmission of enhanced audio.
- Bluetooth Headphone Transmission: Connect any pair of Bluetooth Headphones to the receiver and enjoy music or movie sound with pure freedom. With or without speakers turned on.
- Slim profile that's half the height of a traditional AV receiver delivers exceptional performance and sound quality
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier, 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive)
- 8-HDMI inputs - including one on the front panel - with full HDCP 2.3 support
- Supports Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC and ALLM for enhanced picture and audio
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR10 and BT.2020
- Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
- ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless file decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening
- HEOS Built-in for multi-room streaming
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna)
- Supports all major voice control agents and streaming services for seamless control
- Integrated phono input to directly connect your turntable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.