Experience the peak of Marantz AV expertise in the new flagship SR8012 - the first-ever 11.2-channel Marantz receiver that raises the bar for home theater. Envelop yourself in thrilling and immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D, the latest codecs able to drive overhead speakers for a true 3D sound experience. The receiver's 11 high-quality amplifier stages enhance audio performance via carefully selected high-grade audio components including Marantz Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules, or HDAMs, used in Current Feedback topology. These pass the signal to the power stages, each providing 205W of pure Marantz power and finesse to drive a full 7.1.4-channel home cinema setup without the need for additional external amplifiers. And the SR8012 uses advanced Marantz sound-tuning throughout, drawing in features from the company's Reference two-channel models, including a copper chassis and an oversized, shielded toroidal transformer built to Marantz specification - plus high-current main power supply capacitors also made to the Marantz engineers' exacting standards.
With built-in HEOS technology, the SR8012 becomes a part of a HEOS wireless multi-room music network, enabling you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere around your home. Explore, browse, and play music from your music library, online streaming music services, or thousands of internet radio stations, using the free HEOS app.
- 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 205W per channel - Enough power to fill big rooms with renowned Marantz sound
- Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility - 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020, Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through
- High-end build-quality for the ultimate in audio performance - Single board per channel power amplifier design; centrally mounted, oversized toroidal transformer; copper-plated chassis
- Extended connectivity: ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel, and even a display in a second room - Eight HDMI inputs (including one front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; Three HDMI outputs (including Zone 2)
- eARC supports the most advanced audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs - eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update
- HD video quality from existing DVDs or analog sources - Analog to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling
- Immersive 3D sound with effects from overhead - Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 or 9.1.2), DTS:X , and Auro-3D built-in
- Improved network stability especially in crowded homes - Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology - Integrated with other HEOS devices for whole-house entertainment
- Access to almost unlimited online music sources - AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Deezer and more
- High Resolution audio streaming with gapless playback - DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- Delivering the ultimate optimization and equalization for your room - Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Hassle-free installation, setup and operation - Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz 2016 AVR Remote App
- Energy-conscious without compromising on performance Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Advanced multiroom options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 control; Crestron Connected > Audio and video around the home; expandable surround; ready for third party home automation systems
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.