Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
Dimensions - H x W x D (BR) 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm).
Power & Networking
Power supply (BR) AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Sonos Amp, Sonos banana plugs (2), AC power cord, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm).
- Weight 4.6 lb (2.1 kg).
- Product finish Black
- Controls Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Power supply AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi, not Bluetooth Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Apple AirPlay 2 Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Sonos Amp, Sonos banana plugs (2), AC power cord, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.