Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
Dimensions - H x W x D (BR) 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
Power & Networking
Ethernet port (BR) One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
Sonos One SL, power cord, QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you'll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
- Product finish White with white matte grille; black with black matte grille.
- Top-panel features Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause. LED status light.
- Weight 4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg).
- Ethernet port One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- Power supply Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Apple AirPlay 2 Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Sonos One SL, power cord, QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.