Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or other audio source into the Sonos ecosystem.
Dimensions - H x W x D (BR) 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 in. (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
Power & Networking
Power supply (BR) Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
Port, power cord, RCA cable, QuickStart Guide, and legal/warranty information.
- Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or other audio source into the Sonos ecosystem.
- Audio line-out through either analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment.
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there's no extra steps or remote needed.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 in. (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
- Weight 1.04 lbs. (0.472 kg)
- Product finish Matte black
- Light LED indicates status.
- Power supply Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet ports Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Apple AirPlay 2 Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- System requirements Amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband internet.
- Port, power cord, RCA cable, QuickStart Guide, and legal/warranty information.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.